Our podcast is on iTunes! Subscribe and leave a review!
Ok back to winter planting!
If you do not have a greenhouse and still want to grow here are a few things to try....
- First, soak your sprouts in water overnight.
- Store in a mason jar with a wire-mesh lid (so the sprouts can drain)
- Rinse and drain everyday, until voila! That easy.
Seeds to buy: alfalfa, amaranth, adzuki beans, broccoli
Chives, mint, parsley, thyme (our favorite), oregano, and rosemary can all be transferred from your outdoor garden to a nice sunny spot indoors.
Oops, you already let them die outside? You can check your local nursery to see if they might have some starts already.
- Grow lights can really help with salad greens, kale, and spinach! Also with other herbs such as Basil.
- Tower Gardens can grow a great variety of plants all winter long, while using minimal water!
Contact us with any questions!